Enquiry Form

Name:
Email Address:
What is contact number?
When do you need the Jigsaw Puzzle?
Which country are you located?
Which Jigsaw Puzzle size are you going to enquiry?
Other enquiry:

Get your own free form like this one.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is how the design process flow:)

Hi Everyone,

A lot of my customers start to enquiry my puzzle. I really have to say a big thanks to everyone who ordered or recommend to their friends.

Most of the customers ask me on how is the design process flow? In the initial stage, customer will send in their raw photo to me. After receiving the photo, I will choose one of the photo as the main feature picture. After completing the first layout, I will send to my customer for confirmation. This is one of my customer work which was correspond with her during the first layout.

The first layout might not be the one that Shavonne prefer. Therefore, She will give me some feedback to amend for the confirmation design. This is how the amended design come out during the second round:

However, there is still some area that Shavonne would like to amend. Therefore, assisted her in the final layout and she confirmed on the latest design:

All designs are subjective to each individual. Some would love a piece of art, while the others might not. Therefore, I am trying to accomodate on each individual customer. As I really hope they can recive a piece of personalized gift for their love ones.

Cheers ~ Ernee Ong @ 96704167
For enquiry, please email to customizedpuzzle@gmail.com
For rest of countries except Singapore, the cost of the puzzles are as follow:
1) A1 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 109.90 - include free worldwide delivery
2) A2 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 58.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed
3) A3 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 29.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed







Size
We will contact you shortly:)




No comments:

Post a Comment