Enquiry Form

Name:
Email Address:
What is contact number?
When do you need the Jigsaw Puzzle?
Which country are you located?
Which Jigsaw Puzzle size are you going to enquiry?
Other enquiry:

Get your own free form like this one.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

New caricature drawing services added !

Hi Everyone,

I have been busy designing for 15 customers for the past 4 days. I will try to post more design soon for the next few days.

A lot of people had actually called or email me to enquiry on the caricature drawing that I had drawn for my wife. As you can see in the picture, this is actually conceptualise from my wedding photo shot.



Caricature drawing can be used for many stuffs. Some of the items that I had converted for my wedding are the wedding favors, Jigsaw puzzle and invitation card.





Since there is a demand in caricature drawing, I will start to accept order if anyone is keen to get a drawing for their love ones. The charges for each character will be $75.00. Example, a couple drawing will be 2 x $75.00. I would also like to share with you that caricature drawing actually take up a lot of time in the planning and drawing. Each character will take up about 4 hours each. Therefore, I hope the cost can justify on the number of hours put in.

Lastly, I will also like to introduce my new product services in customize mug and customize badges. The link are http://customizedpuzzle.blogspot.com and http://customizedbadges.blogspot.com.

I hope the information helps and look forward to new enquiry for the caricature drawing.

Cheers ~ Ernee Ong @ 96704167
For enquiry, please email to customizedpuzzle@gmail.com
For rest of countries except Singapore, the cost of the puzzles are as follow:
1) A1 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 109.90 - include free worldwide delivery
2) A2 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 58.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed
3) A3 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 29.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed

No comments:

Post a Comment