Enquiry Form

Name:
Email Address:
What is contact number?
When do you need the Jigsaw Puzzle?
Which country are you located?
Which Jigsaw Puzzle size are you going to enquiry?
Other enquiry:

Get your own free form like this one.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quality of the picture

Hi Everyone,

I have received lot of email from customer asking whether the printout will be clear? I would suggest some benchmarking for your reference:

1) Photo size that is about 1mb will be good enough for clear quality.
2) However, if you wish to have sharp picture, the photo file size should be around 4mb.
3) The dpi of the setting when you decided to design your own collage.

I have a customer known as Wayne, who send me one of the most high resolution file to me for the puzzle compression. The final product that he received is almost the same as what he send it to me in photo format. I have an example of the photo quality.

I hope this clarify some of your enquires:)

Cheers~Ernee Ong @ 96704167

For enquiry, please email to customizedpuzzle@gmail.com
For rest of countries except Singapore, the cost of the puzzles are as follow:
1) A1 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 109.90 - include free worldwide delivery
2) A2 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 58.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed
3) A3 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 29.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed







Size
We will contact you shortly:)




No comments:

Post a Comment