Enquiry Form

Name:
Email Address:
What is contact number?
When do you need the Jigsaw Puzzle?
Which country are you located?
Which Jigsaw Puzzle size are you going to enquiry?
Other enquiry:

Get your own free form like this one.

Monday, January 31, 2011

New services available at http://myvideomontage.wordpress.com

Hi Everyone,

As the Valentine's Day is round the corner, I decided to launch my new product, customized video montage (beta), to every couple. This is how it works:

Currently, I have 10 ready templates for you to choose from and below are the order procedures:
1) Send your pictures to myvideomontage@gmail.com
2) Send in the text that you would like to express in the video
3) Provide me with your name, delivery address and contact number
4) Inform me which video format do you want?

Some of the video samples are as follow:





For more information, visit http://myvideomontage.wordpress.com or call me at 96704167.

Thank you:)

Cheers,

Ernee Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment