Enquiry Form

Name:
Email Address:
What is contact number?
When do you need the Jigsaw Puzzle?
Which country are you located?
Which Jigsaw Puzzle size are you going to enquiry?
Other enquiry:

Get your own free form like this one.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New order

Hi Everyone,

It have been a crazy month for Oct 2010. Sorry for not doing my part by uploading the designs. Ever since I started helping customers to customize puzzle, i felt so happy for them as they can prepared a unique present for their love ones.

I have received numerous enquires and order since the day (July 2010) I started to deisgn and produce jigsaw puzzle. Till date, I have received 1,223 enquires and convert 551 enquires into jigsaw puzzles. Thanks lot for all your support. I will try my best to learn more design techniques to implement into the work.

Last but not least, I have compile some of the works for your reference.











Thank you:)

Cheers ~ Ernee @ 96704167
For enquiry, please email to customizedpuzzle@gmail.com
For rest of countries except Singapore, the cost of the puzzles are as follow:
1) A1 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 109.90 - include free worldwide delivery
2) A2 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 58.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed
3) A3 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 29.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed






Size
We will contact you shortly:)




No comments:

Post a Comment