Enquiry Form

Name:
Email Address:
What is contact number?
When do you need the Jigsaw Puzzle?
Which country are you located?
Which Jigsaw Puzzle size are you going to enquiry?
Other enquiry:

Get your own free form like this one.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My first posting

Hi Everyone,

I am Ernee Ong from Singapore. The purpose of setting up this blog is mainly due to my interests in creating collage pictures and fixing jigsaw puzzle. Initially, I mainly enjoys designing all the collage pictures for my love ones - Jelene aka my wife. However, my interest later get some attention with friends and they encourage me to provide these services (making collage puzzle) to public customers. The idea strike me and here I am writing my first post.

I will slowly post up some of the collage pictures which I had did.

I am now trying to fix the final pricing for the puzzles. The puzzle size ranges from A4 to A1, and I decided to provide free delivery to island wide:)

Keep a look up for the pricing:)

Thank you ~ Ernee Ong

For enquiry, please email to customizedpuzzle@gmail.com
For rest of countries except Singapore, the cost of the puzzles are as follow:
1) A1 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 109.90 - include free worldwide delivery.
2) A2 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 58.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed.
3) A3 size jigsaw puzzle without frame: USD 29.90 - Delivery fee of USD 25.00 will be imposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment